Search This Blog

What to read?

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Perfume review

Hi there! 

So here I am, writing my first ever blogpost... Enjoy! 

Since I am always on the hunt for new perfumes, I thought it would be fun to share my opinion about some of the perfumes I own. This review may help you if you're looking for a new perfume or if you're just a perfume addict like me :) I've gone through my perfume section and I've selected a few completely different scents so hopefully there's one you like! 

The first one I've selected is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I feel like almost everyone owns this perfume, but I certainly understand why! First of all, look at that packaging! It's the cutest thing ever. I would even buy it just to look at it haha. To me, this scent is very feminine but still playful and very different to the sickening sweet scents I usually wear. As you can tell from the name of the perfume, it's also very floral, which I like. Just a few sprays of perfume last the whole day so you don't have to worry about that. For a bottle of 50ml I paid 70 euros, but this depends on where you buy it of course. I highly recommend this perfume! 


The next one I chose, is Marry me! by Lanvin. Again, I could start a whole blogpost about the packaging, but I'm not gonna do that haha. This scent kinda reminds me of bubbleblowers but in a good way. This is such a different scent, it's not like you smell this everyday. I find it hard to describe this scent because it's not sweet or floral. I can smell a tiny bit something fruity in it but it's more than that. It's so unique and if you're ever in a perfume store, you should definitely go give it a sniff. You can get 50ml of this perfume for about 60 euros. 







This next perfume is a very cheap alternative. This one is the Cherry Candy perfume from the Gourmand collection by Zara. If you're not willing to spend a lot of money on perfumes, you should definitely pay a visit to Zara. Their perfumes are strongly scented and they have a wide variety of different scents. This one is super sweet and summery but it's not over the top. I think I only paid 7 euros for this 50ml bottle. Normally, I don't buy perfumes from clothing stores, but unlike the other stores, the quality of Zara perfumes is very good. The smell doesn't last as long as the other perfumes I've spoken about, but it's really not a big deal to throw the bottle in your bag and spray it throughout the day. Ps I've completely ruined the box and the letters totally rubbed off but I promise you, this smells amazing! 

The last perfume I picked, is Alien by Thierry Mugler. Again this is a scent that literally everyone owns but again, totally deserved. To me this is an evening kind of scent, but I know a lot of people who just wear it on a daily basis and that's totally fine! This perfume is very feminine and kind of mysterious I guess. I also think that it's a mature scent, not very playful but kind of serious. (Still love it though!) For this perfume you pay about 60 euros for a bottle of 30ml. 






I hope this may have helped you get an impression of these perfumes and I hope you have a wonderfull day! 

Love A






No comments:

Post a Comment