Search This Blog

What to read?

Thursday 28 July 2016

Packing up for holidays!

Hi there! 

So it's finally that time again where I can start packing for holidays. I'm so exited for the trip, not so much for the packing part... This year I decided not to wait until the very last moment like I usually do. Here, I will share my holiday musthaves and how I pack. 

 First of all: makeup! On holiday, I don't really wear that much makeup, but I like to bring some stuff for when I'm going out in the evenings or something. Something I do to make sure I have everything with me, is packing a couple of days in advance. The days after I've packed my makeup bag, I do my makeup only using the products that are in my makeup bag. This way, I'll notice if there's something that I've forgot to pack and I still got time to add it to my makeup bag. 

Makeup bag: Hema €3.50
















Kruidvat moisturizing dagcrème €2.29
Victoria's secret 'Love Spell' €16.22
Kruidvat cleansing gel €1.69
Kruidvat Moroccan argan oil € 2.49



The next thing I need is skincare. To me, this is very important because my skin gets super dry from being in the sun all day. I do try to limit the products I pack, because otherwise there won't be enough space in my suitcase. A bodylotion is certainly a musthave. At the moment I'm really enjoying the Victoria's secret Love spell body lotion. It has a very runny texture and it smells delicious! To keep my face healthy and soft, I also bring my moisturizer. My go-to moisturizer is the Kruidvat moisturizing dagcrème. This is the cheapest moisturizer ever, but I love it! It's amazing. The last skincare product I bring with me is my cleansing gel, again from Kruidvat. 



For my hair, I just use my regular shampoo and conditioner, but for extra care, I also bring a bottle of argan oil. This is literally a lifesaver. I apply it to my hair for about 20-30 minutes on my hair before I take a shower. This keeps my hair from getting damaged and keeps it healthy. I also add a few drops to my moisturizer for extra care for my face. I highly recommend trying it out! 


Now the hardest part: clothes... I find it sooo difficult to pack the right amount of clothes and every year I find myself packing waaaay to much. That's the real struggle of living in Belgium, you can only wear your cute summer clothes on holiday. Luckily these playsuits and bikinis don't take a lot of space so I can bring even more 😏




I. Can't. Wait!!!! 

Love A



No comments:

Post a Comment