Search This Blog

What to read?

Thursday 28 July 2016

Maybelline 'The falsies push up drama'

Hi there!

I've had this mascara for a while now, and finally I'm ready to do this review blogpost. 


Packaging

To me, this packaging is gorgeous. It's fancy, unique and most of all dramatic, and that's exactly what this mascara is about! The packaging is the perfect size. It's not too big, but you can easily just throw it in your bag and it will be fine. You don't have to be scared that it'll be ruined or it'll open. It's also very handy and clean. I like it!! 





Brush/Application

On the bottle, the brush is described like this: "A push up drama brush with cup-shaped bristles". Sounds promising doesn't it? Well... I'm not really a fan. It's a plastic brush, and that's something I usually try to avoid. The bristles are very short, which makes it very hard to apply the mascara evenly on all of my lashes. Therefore, the result is that my lashes all stick together. It's very clumpy. Some people like that, however I normally don't. I found that if I wear it with a cat-eye, it does look quite nice. But for a natural, sweet or romantic look, I wouldn't recommend it. 

Permanence

I'm soooo pleased with the lasting power of this mascara! If I apply it in the morning, it stays perfectly on throughout the whole day. It doesn't smudge or fade, AMAZING! Even when I'm taking off my makeup, I kinda struggle to get it all off. It's not said to be waterproof but it definitely doesn't come of from walking in the rain. However I don't know if it will last when you actually go swimming. (But of course that's why actual waterproof mascaras exist, right?)

The final look




So this is the way my lashes turn out after using one coat of the maybelline 
falsies push up drama mascara. I definitely like it, but I wouldn't use it as an everyday mascara. 



Love A








No comments:

Post a Comment