Search This Blog

What to read?

Tuesday 6 September 2016

What's in my bag 2016

Hi there!

I thought I'd be nice to share what I cary with me in my bag during summer. I love to see what other people have in their bag, so I hope you enjoy!

I got my bag ages ago and I recently started loving using it again. It's from Pieces and I really love it! The size of this bag is very lovely because it fits everything you could possibly need without being uncomfortably large. This bag has a leather look but obviously it's not real. But even being not real, the quality of this bag is wonderful! It doesn't have any protective studs at the bottom, but there still is no damage to the "leather". Unfortunately, you can't buy it anymore. 

The main thing in my bag is obviously my wallet/purse. I didn't do this on purpose, but again this is from pieces. I just really love their stuff, as you can probably tell haha. The only thing I don't really like of this purse, is that it's quite large. So if I'm wearing a small crossed-body bag or clutch, I can't bring this wallet because it doesn't fit. The positive thing about the purse being so large is of course that there's enough space for everything. The next thing I always have to have with me, is my phone of course. I just have the Iphone 6 in silver. Because I don't like to listen to music with my phone, I also bring my Ipod touch. This thing is so old and looks horrible, but I don't care. It still works perfect and it's nice to have something just for my music. 

I try to always bring my agenda, but if I'm honest, most of the time it's still at home on my desk. So when I'm out, I usually put important things in my phone and I write it down as soon as I'm home. I feel like this is such a basic thing, but whenever I'm out, I ALWAYS need my gum. I feel so weird and uncomfortable when I don't have the possibility to chew gum. Another thing I bring with me are my sunglasses. I got these in Prague and I don't remember the name of the store, but I love them. 

I don't bring makeup with me, but I do cary some other things such as lipbalm, deodorant, perfume, hand cream (and sometimes bodylotion) and handsanitizer. These are essentials for emergencies and make me feel like I'm prepared for everything. If I'm wearing lipstick, I'll also bring that to touch up a bit. 

That's basically everything I need to have with me. I hope you enjoyed.

Love A



No comments:

Post a Comment