Search This Blog

What to read?

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream: review!

Hi there!

Here I am again with another review. This time I'll be sharing my thoughts about the Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream. I went ahead and bought this at the beginning of this summer because I didn't feel like wearing a full-coverage foundation when it's super hot outside. So, I found this and let me tell you; I love it!


Bourjois 123 perfect CC cream €12.99

To me, everything that was said on the packaging was very promising. Anti-fatigue, anti-redness and anti-dark spots? Yes please! It's also hydrating, and during summer, that is very welcome. When I first tried it, I wasn't immediately sure weather I liked it or not. But looking back, I think it was just my skin that was having a difficult time haha. So after using it a couple of times, I fell in love. Obviously, this is not full coverage and not great if you want a complete flawless skin but that's fine because that was not what I was looking for at all. I would say this is light/medium coverage and that's what I like wearing the most.  


Color 32: light beige
The consistency of this cream is very runny and I like that, especially for summer. I apply it with a brush, but you can easily use your hands or a BeautyBlender, anything you prefer. It feels great on the skin because it's so light. I don't even feel like I'm wearing anything on my face.  I do use a concealer with this cc-cream, because it doesn't really cover my dark circles or very obvious spots, but that's ok. 

At the end of the day, this cc-cream has faded a bit, especially on my T-zone. But nothing too tragical and it's definitely not a reason not to buy it. I highly recommend this cc-cream just for a natural, everyday coverage. It gives my skin such a nice, healthy look and I love it!

Love A

No comments:

Post a Comment